Your privacy is very important to Breeze Computer Solutions. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to any persons other than a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request, as required by law. We do not give away or sell your information to any third parties. Your personal information is safe with us. For this reason, we collect and use personal information only as needed to deliver our products, services, websites and mobile applications, and to communicate with you about the same, or as you have requested.
Much of what you likely consider personal information is collected directly from you when you:
- create an account or purchase any of our Services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification).
- complete contact forms or request other information from us (ex: email, online customer help, vpn set-up, backup services, etc…).
How we secure, store and retain your data.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal information, you may contact us for more information.
They are not all the same and it’s hard to find anyone who doesn’t like them. We also like cookies and this is how we use them: